History of Fire Station No. 2...

On March 1, 2001, the Legacy of Justice Foundation purchased Historic Fire Station No. 2 from the City of Topeka. This beautiful building, conveniently located in downtown Topeka at 719 SW Van Buren, has become the home of the Kansas Association for Justice headquarters.

Built in 1927, Fire Station No. 2 served the capital city as a fire station and the headquarters of the Topeka Fire Department until 1979. The building has been designated as a Topeka landmark and has also approved to be placed on the National Historic Register.

KsAJ staff and members are extremely grateful for the Legacy of Justice Foundation and for the generosity of all contributors who have made this project a reality

 

 

 

 

News & Events

Work Comp Nominating Committee Must Comply With KOMA

KTLA's Letter to shawnee county dA Chad Taylor

Read Here


Protecting Fair Courts from Political Criticism and Budget Cuts
By F. James Robinson, Jr.
Read Here